18 August 2011


It has been a long "time out" but I am ready to return to the Land of Blog! I am emerging as a weekly feature called "Whimspirations"....I love names not found in the dictionary.

My goal is to bring you inspiring photos of vignettes that I put together from my Ebay store...Whimrose Projects.

I have recently tapped into a bottomless pit of treasures and will put them together in interesting combinations to hopefully inspire you to mine the fields of Ebay for the best kind of recycling...BUY vintage!


Amy said...

Glad to see you back in blogland.... Sometimes a break is much needed. I love vintage butterfly pins... I have hundreds that were my Great Aunts.

froogal said...

Thank you Amy! I have missed my blog and all my blogging friends. I am happy to be back...lucky you to have such a collection!

jglitter said...

Those bakelite butterflies are GORGEOUS!

Audrey said...

Lovely butterflies!!
I have quite a collection that were my Grandmothers. I adore wearing them too :D

aka AudreyGardenLady on etsy